Finding a specific product that is available for dropshipping can often seem like an impossible task. With a little patience and some detective work you should be able to find a supplier for your particular product. A few of the methods described below will require a little human interaction, so be sure to brush up on the people skills since the best of business relationships are often forged through verbal communication. Here are a few suggestions:
- Contact the Manufacturer – Contact the manufacturer and request information on their distributors and drop shippers.
- Ask a Vendor – Find the product that you are looking for from a wholesale vendor and inquire as to whether dropshipping is available.
- Ask Around – Try family, friends and related forums on the internet.
- Look Around – Go to trade shows and conventions.
- Search – Try searching Google using the product name plus a phrase such as, “we do not sell to the public” or “blind drop ship”